Friday, March 7, 2008

Snow girl of the San Juans.

Alex Shapiro is to it again on their terrific blog place of assembly, NOTES OF the KELP. She came to its loved San Juan island of Seattle yesterday and to the snow kilimanjaro of success back and there left actual "snow" on the island. It seems to enjoy the material. I am accustomed a native Northwesterner, ge$$$WESEN at hills and Dales and lowering and forests, and each condemned time, which the snow it strikes, rains on my parade. I love to regard it if I do not have to drive into it. Alex wrote on it blog:It�s, which is not rare for island inhabitants to the main south for the winter months and connects the others snowbirds, although the season is here very moderate. Most days are in the low to the middle Forties and dive into the 30�s at night. There the bitter cold weather of the Minnesotan or New York isn�t winter, which grew Charles and I above, bears. Is clear and fresh and clean and animating air here, and the Tromping around exterior for the blow wood or spreading birdseed is a joy. This dark-examined Junco is particularly pleased, which in this way I believe. It snows rarely and if it, the pulvrige Flaum within the hours gone, yesterday melted into memory.But, how I was preceded home by Seattle, it snow indeed on San Juan Island� and the snow clung! A pair the very pretty tariff, which made everything in the opinion a work of art. I�m, which here all phases of the winter dear and can�t it places before itself why different for Arizona, Florida, which flees Caribbean seas, Mexico, Hawaii and Central America. O.k. well I can� however I�m so completely at home in this connection that remain here like holidays alone seems. The weather is as much better than here, where I buildup. There is a word for at home believes even as, where your original house, in its way, communicated it a wonderful illustration of the bird in the Flaumschnee and something communicated from its music to expose in order to illustrate the illustration, or they was?Then or underline them. The piece was the white horse. It was 45 seconds luck, that celtic part, partial jazz, all Alex. I wrote a small piece of the free verse as answer to its mash IC NO WG San JUANThe of the white horse, wearinga the white flame, not completely white, but nearly, confessed, on a white daily moment, into the snow, Fetlock DTE pin of the Flaum, white on white;and, its excellent like the Baton aconductors tailswished and hummed into clear air, equus the concert, like their pink-color-blue eyessaw methere;In my white snow complaint, behind my white and green scarf, neath my stupid white and red woolen hat, with my slim white Fingertipsclicking and clickingthe conceited picthat cuethat wonderful trickof findingthe music;for became it bedoneto to salvo my fantasy, my feelings to calm down must, as I read its Prosa. It did not go somewhat as this:TWEET to TWEETONEIts uncommonfor islandersto head southfor, which winter othersnowbirds;even monthsand thoughthe season ice much temperate.Most daysare into lowto the MittlerMid forties connects, dippinginto thirtiesat night.There isn'tthe bitter coldof the Minnesotanor the new Yorkwintersthat Charles and Igrew upenduring.The air ice, which are clear and fresh and which animating pure and, and, which snows aroundoutsideto tromping is, blow woodor spreading birdseedis a joy.The dark-examined Juncois particularly pleasedthat I feelthis way.It rarely, and if, the pulvrigen fluffis gonewithin hours, yesterdayas I preceding Homefrom Seattle, did it it were melted into amemory.TWOBut, indeedsnowon San Juan island -- and snowstuck!A the pairs of the pretty inchesthat everythingin opinion, workof art.I'm lovingall phases a ofwinterhere made and do not know completelyat Homein of this, this lasting a hereseemslike vacationin and ofitself.The weather ice thus muchbetterthat whereI grew up.Is, which is supposed wordfor a more at the Homethan whereyour original homewas?Alex Shapiro January 2008There such a word, dear lady to feelingeven there, to sleep but it only by the wind into whispering spoken and late ratterte your warm windows at night and interupting your dreams and became your dreams and rolled it up, likes silk, Sitting and calmly lay and fit it for, it up hoping wakes soon and comes out and play.
Source: http://bibliosity.blogspot.com/2008/01/snow-girl-of-san-juans.html

Check this site: Alternative music mp3 download (http://find-mp3-easy.com/alternative/gnr13/)

No comments: